Monday, October 22, 2012

Clear Scraps Football Banner - Go Bears!!

Today I wanted to share a quick Clear Scraps Football Banner.  For this I used Clear Scraps 5 Piece Banner pieces with the Football Helmets from the Mini Albums.

For each of the helmets, I selected a patterned paper in orange and blue tones and traced and cut the paper for a background - attaching it to the acrylic with Zip Dry Adhesive..  (I'm a Chicago Bears fan, you'll want to pick colors for your team)

I used some foam sticker letters in white to spell out the team name.

On the banner pieces, I attached a 2" strip of patterned paper across the pennants, leaving some acrylic showing at the top and bottom.  I stamped on the back of the banner pieces with Stazon Ink and bubble wrap to create a pattern in orange and blue. Stamping with bubble wrap is one of my favorite ways to create a quick background pattern.

I colored in the face masks with a silver metallic Sharpie and used Zip Dry Adhesive to attach the helmets to the banner pieces.  I finished by embellishing with some Bears/Football stickers and blue and orange ribbon.

Create a banner of your own to support your favorite team!  

Check out the Clear Scraps store for more banner shapes and sizes, and lots of other fun acrylic products!

And please go check out the Clear Scraps Blog!  

Here's a sneak peak of my post on the CS Blog today:




No comments:

Post a Comment