Thursday, February 7, 2013

Organizing Creativity - Clear Scraps Build It Your Way Binder

Have you seen all the new releases from Clear Scraps?  This new Build It Your Way Binder is amazing!  It is a clear acrylic 3 ring binder that you can decoration any way you like.  There are optional pages to go with it - some chipboard, some acrylic - mix and match and build it the way you like!

When I saw the new Clear Scraps Bind it Your Way binder, I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it.  This binder will be a place for me to keep and organize creative ideas, samples and inspirations.

I like to doodle -so, one of the sections in this binder will be devoted to collecting my doodles and sketches.

I chose to use the chipboard pages inside the binder.  Since I will be continuing to add to this binder, this will always be a work in progress.  I may at some point add more acrylic pages, but for now the chipboard pages camouflage some of the creative clutter that will be kept in this book.

The cover of the binder also features a couple of the other new items from Clear Scraps.  The "lattice" border was created using blue and purple alcohol inks and 6" Quarterfoil Mascil - Mask/Stencil.

The blue scroll is one of the new acrylic borders - Swirls.  I used a mix of blue tones of alcohol ink on the back and then painted the backside with white acrylic paint to make it stand out more.

Visit the Clear Scraps site to see all of the new products!!

And visit the Clear Scraps Blog for more inspiration!!

Thanks for stopping!  Happy Crafting!

KC


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful can't wait to see what you put in there, Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete