Friday, August 30, 2013

My Final Post on Clear Scraps......for now......

Today my final post for the Clear Scraps Design Team will post on the Clear Scraps Blog.  It was a tough decision for me not to continue on with this team. I will still be designing for the Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy Kit Club, so I still get to work with the really awesome people at Clear Scraps, as well as play with one of my favorite crafting products - Clear Scraps Acrylic!!

As I was writing my final post, I noticed that I was on a roll with family photos and a vintage look.  In case you've missed them, here are links to my last few CS posts:




Please check out these projects as well as all the other designers on the Clear Scraps Blog!  And don't forget to visit the Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy Blog too!!

Happy Crafting!
KC





No comments:

Post a Comment