Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!


Visit the Art Glitter Blog today to see this project!
WOW!!  2012 FLEW by!!!  Early in the year I made a commitment to myself to explore different crafting interests.  I felt that I had fallen into "cookie-cutter" crafting - trying to crank out as much as I could for craft shows, sales and festivals.  The joy of creating and experimenting was gone - it was all about the money......So I took a year off from craft shows and fairs.  But...I still wanted to create with a purpose so I applied for spots on a few design team.  I was thrilled and amazed to be chosen to work with some extremely talented people and work with really great products.

As I reflect on 2012 and prepare for the new challenges of 2013, I wanted to re-visit some of my favorite projects from the past year.

Cigar Box Purse - April

Dollar Store candle

Double Glittered Butterfly Card
Take the Plunge


Haunted Castle

Crystal, Glitter & Acrylic Snowflake

Thank you to my new friends at Connie Crystal, Art Glitter, Red Rubber Designs and Clear Scraps for giving me the opportunity to grow as an artist.  I am constantly inspired by the other designers and challenged to create projects that live up to the reputation of these wonderful companies.

Happy 2013!!

KC



2 comments:

  1. Quite a productive year! You are very creative and talented. I know you will create many more wonderful projects in 2013. I can't wait to see them. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very creative assortment of projects! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete