Thursday, November 8, 2012

Take the Plunge Necklace

photo courtesy of Bead Trends Magazine
I love a good "15 seconds of fame" and wanted to share one today.  I recently had the honor of having one of my necklaces featured in Bead Trends Magazine's November Issue. I saw a copy of this issue at Hobby Lobby last week and had to flip through to the page my necklace was on.  I had already seen the photos since the company sent me a copy of the magazine, but seeing it in a magazine that was still on the rack was a real trip!

"Take the Plunge" necklace was originally designed for a very good friend of mine to wear to her son's wedding.  It looked so beautiful on her that I re-created the design and submitted it for publication.

The necklace features two beautiful 20mm Raindrop Crystal Beads from Connie Crystal.  The crystals add a brilliant sparkle that would be perfect for the upcoming holidays!  The magazine has full instructions for creating this necklace, but please watch my posts on the Connie Crystal blog - I will be posting the instructions there in the near future!

Thanks for stopping!

Check out the Connie Crystal blog for lots of sparkling crystal projects!

If you just can't wait for the instructions, and want to purchase this necklace, it is available in my Etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. congrats, KC! The necklace looks gorgeous! Bet your friend had compliments on it at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete